We are still in the midst of a global pandemic. Who knows how much longer this will go on for! I personally lose masks all the time, or sometimes they simply wear out. If you are in a pinch and need a quick easy mask try this tip from DIY blogger LaurDIY.
- 1x Cloth Bandanna or Cloth (tightly knit cottons work best)
- 2x Hair ties
1. Fold bottom edge twice. First quarter-way, then to halfway
2. Fold top edge twice. First quarter-way, then to halfway
3. You should end up with 4 folds meeting evenly in the middle
4. Add hair elastics to both sides (about 1/3rd of the way)
5. Flip the ends over and tuck them into the mask (pocket we made from folding)
There you have it! A quick and dirty, but CDC approved (if you're using tight knit cotton) mask. You can either stitch or glue the mask closed for better durability or consider a stitched mask design (link below).